Friday, December 26, 2008

Not Much Longer, Now!

The end of 2008 is just around the corner! That means, Sensible Puppy classes will begin soon! I am very excited to have developed these classes. I have been thinking about them for many years. I last developed classes at Purdue University Veterinary Teaching Hospital many years ago. I also helped develop the puppy and levels classes at the Humane Society of Indianapolis about 3 years ago. Since then, I have wanted to bring my own ideas into fruition, and now, I finally can. I am excited to be partnering with Michigan Road Animal Hospital in this effort. I have a feeling we are going to do great things together.



The Sensible Puppy Class, with 5 different thematic evenings and the Free Puppy Seminar and the unlimited monthly, guided Field Trips is completely unique to anything offered by other dog training instructors. I can't wait to meet my new clients/friends and help them unleash the potential in their puppies!



More to come... until then, see http://www.sensiblepuppy.com/ for more information!

No comments: